Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

GREAAT!

My name is Isaac Clark and im from the future.. AAAAAAAHHH.. nice to meet you jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

hahahahahahaha!!!

this is great dude, please do a video of the bloopers

Charlie Sheen! Charlie Sheen!

....

dude it doesn't even looks like Charlie Sheen..

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

so... what was the shoehorn for?

(by the way amazing game, really well done. 5/5 from me)

Scene of the Crime3 Scene of the Crime3

i liked the game but... i was really hoping to get something like "the golden doll" one. The cases were solving all by them selves and i was just doing nothing, just clicking here and there, and the puzzles were really easy.

Anyway im giving you 3.5/5 cause the art is amazing (seriously loved it) i can see it has a lot of effort, and i liked the story (i didn't feel it was as original as GD but it was ok)

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Amazing bro!!! one of the most entertaining point n click game i've ever played!!! the idea is amazing (the fact that you actually have to stay instead of escaping is great).

Summer Lovin Summer Lovin

really nice man!!! love that sub man, you managed to keep all instruments at the same level an you didn't cover the sub. Feels amazing bro, CONGRATS!

Duster Duster

WOOW MAN!!! really nice!!! i feel (it's my personal opinion) it's missing some low-mid frequencies, but besides that, this is epic

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks man, first song in a while.

DasIdealTod DasIdealTod

nice!!! a little more punch in the kick (like... instead of that big bass just a little more.. "click" in the kick) and it's gonna sound great

R>O>B>O>T>S R>O>B>O>T>S

cool!

I really like it and with some more work in the consoles it would look amazing...

yeah I know my review is useless

hadinriley responds: